- Milli went above and beyond her job as my agent, answering questions in a timely manner and digging deep on my behalf. She's a local to the river and knows how things go in the area. My experience was very good as I purchased 2 houses from her back to back in Rio Nido. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a home in Sonoma County and beyond. ~ 09/27/2019 - fred112 ~ Bought a home in 2019 in Rio Nido, Guerneville, CA 95471.
- Milli was awesome in the purchase of my new home. She paid attention to all the small details and kept on top of things. She made sure that my best interests were first and foremost. Highly recommend her and would use her again in the sale or purchase of my property. ~ 09/11/2019 - zuser20180420000846053 Bought a Townhouse home in 2019 in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Milli did a great job for our family in selling our parents house in Guerneville. She recommended a contractor who was very qualified and did quality work including remodeling both the kitchen and bathroom, adding new flooring throughout and complete painting inside and out. She also recommended a landscape contractor and staging person. Since we lived in San Ramon she did many tasks during the entire 6 months project that saved us many trips to the home in Guerneville. We would highly recommend Milli to any prospective buyer or seller of real estate. She is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. ~ 06/29/2019 - roncook356 Sold a Single Family home in 2019 in Guerneville, CA.
- Milli is an incredibly caring individual and it shows in her work. We could not have had a better experience selling and purchasing our homes. Throughout the stressful process of juggling between the roles of seller and buyer, we could count on Milli to maintained her high level of professionalism and thoughtfulness. Milli went out of her way to help us, and we have firsthand experience that this is Milli’s standard for all of her transactions and clients. ~ 05/30/2019 - moodya gels Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2019 in Penngrove, CA.
- Milli assisted my husband and I in buying in our first home. We didn't think we were ready to buy and definitely didn't think we'd end up in our dream home, but somehow the stars aligned and Milli Cannata facilitated that process. She has a knack for unearthing what matters most to a couple, and a spidey sense for which home and family belong together. She's always been easy to get in touch with and happy to answer questions and make referrals, never pushy, and we always got the sense that she was honest, fair and professional. We are now just over 3 months in our new home and are 100% satisfied and happy with our choice to work with Milli Cannata. We highly recommend her to others searching for a home within Sonoma County. ~ 05/05/2019 - rebecca8128 Bought a Single Family home in 2019 in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Our experience as first-time home buyers with Milli Cannata was amazing. Milli took many hours to go over everything with a fine-tooth comb. We loved looking at properties with her because she was sweet, knowledgeable and thorough. When we found the property we liked, her hands-on approach at every turn helped us pull it off, even though we went into escrow he day the North Bay fires hit and everything was chaotic and uncertain. Her unwavering hard work, dedication, and passion for helping people buy homes absolutely were instrumental in getting us into our dream home even when it seemed like a long shot. Milli has the perfect combination of kindness, tenacity and knowledge to get the job done well! ~ 01/16/2018 – bethisbeth Bought a home in 2017 in Navarro, Philo, CA 95466.